Hello everyone,
I hope you are all having a productive day. I have a question regarding the functionality of JIRA that I was hoping someone could assist me with.
Scenario:
We currently have two project dashboards, namely Project Universal Board and Project X. These two dashboards share the same epic/issue between them. To achieve this, we created the Project X dashboard and extracted the epic/issue from the Project Universal Board. Both dashboards have identical columns, namely To Do, In Progress, and Done.
Question:
I would like to know if JIRA has the capability to automatically duplicate the status update of an epic/issue from one dashboard to another.
For instance, if the epic/issue is moved from the To Do column to the In Progress column in the Project Universal Board, can this change be automatically reflected in the Project X dashboard as well?
Any insights or suggestions regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and assistance