What I want - when one of four fields change on any ticket by a member of a role, I want to be sent one Slack message showing the changes. Sounds super simple, right?
So I've got "When: Value Changes for" and selected my four fields.
What I would like to do next is "Send Slack Message" action and build the string using inline if. But I can't for the life of me figure out the format!
I've got -
Key fields on ticket <a href="{{issue.url}}">{{issue.key}} - {{issue.summary}}</a> have been changed by {{initiator.displayName}}, as follows:
{{if(equals({{changelog.T-shirt Size.fromString}}, {{changelog.T-shirt Size.toString}}))}}
T-shirt size has changed from {{changelog.T-shirt Size.fromString}} to {{changelog.T-shirt Size.toString}}
{{/}}And just repeat the if(equals) for each of the four fields. I obviously need to negate the statement too with a not() somewhere!
I've tried putting the fromString in braces, out of braces, you name it - and most times receive mismatched start/end tags.
Can someone help please?