Hello,
I have setup Jira automation to create sub tasks whenver a new USer Story is created. I would also like to change the status of these created sub tasks to "Refining" or "New". Can somebody please share an example of how to do this change?
Thanks
Hi @Ashok Chotai
Could you provide details of your current rule? Either screenshots or an explanation would be great.
This will help us to fit the new requirement into the existing rule, rather than potentially providing misaligned advice
Ste
Hi @Ashok Chotai and welcome!
A possible solution would be this rule:
But as @Ste Wright already mentioned, we'll be able to provide better advice if you share your current rule with us.
Hope this helps.
Hello Stephen and Michel,
Thanks for your reply. Here is the automation query where I am creating code review and Testing sub tasks for every sory that is new State. I would like to enchance the query by updating the state of these sub tasks. Hope this helps.
@Ashok Chotai You can use the branching rules "Most recently created issue" or "All created issues" to achieve this, as shown on my screenshot above.
Hi Michel,
I do not see the branch option in my Jira view. Could it be due to access limitation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.