Hi Atlassian community,
I am hoping someone would be of assistance. For the past week I've been banging my head up against the wall. I am a project manager running a team-managed project and to make life easier I'm trying to include automation rules into the project. One of the items I am trying to do is have Task and Epic start and due dates be updated to the min/max date respectively for their child tasks and sub-tasks. I have been able to successfully have Tasks Start and Due dates be updated however, I am struggling with epic start and due dates. I am hoping someone could provide advice as to what I'm doing wrong. Any advice will be more than appreciated. Details Below:
Environment:
- JIRA Software (Cloud)
- Team managed project
- Issue Type Heiarchy: Epic>Task>Sub-task
Rule Details:


Automation Rule:
I know my rule is a little messy, I've been struggling to debug this for a while.








Audit Log:



