I created a component within my project, when I want to create the second one the create option does not appear. Has it ever happened to you? How did they solve it?
Hi Louis,
I've checked within the community and seems to be a bug, known issue that the dev team is currently working on. Probably a regression issue.
Thanks @Walter Buggenhout
Regards
Hi @Luis Gomez
I have never seen this and I can't reproduce this as well on my Cloud instance.
Do you get a specific error, you might want to reach Atlassian Support as there might be an issue on your instance.
It doesn't show me any errors
It could be possible that the permission scheme in the project has changed which is not allowing you to create components anymore. Make sure you have the "Administer Projects" permission and retest this.
Reach Atlassian Support then as there might be an issue on your instance.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#
Another mention of the issue (and there are more):https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/I-cannot-see-Create-Component-button-anymore/qaq-p/2549067
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.