My Jira board is now for the second time suspended even though I have a free trial. Because of this the company has lost it's progress of it's userstories. I do not understand why this happened.
Hi @Bahari,Chaimai C.
You are not the site-admin of this site. I'd recommend reaching out to your site-admin, Bohdan T. as it appears that they have not renewed the subscription.
If they want to renew the subscription, then perhaps they can open a ticket over in https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/?inquiry_category=account_management&reason=access_issues&support_type=customer
Welcome to the community.
When was the last time you used Jira, as free plans will be removed after a period of inactivity.
See the following security documentation, based on track-storage-and-move-data-across-products
Hi there!
I used this jira board just this monday and changed some user stories. That goes as well for another project i had called avalon
If its a board on a project, then somebody has deleted it or your permissions have been revoked on a project.
Are you the admin of your site?
If not I would ask the admin to check your instance for any trashed projects
I did make the site so I should be an admin. Nobody tried to delete it either unfortunately. We used a scrum project with user stories
That's odd as we don't know a Bohdan T. and are not sure how this could've happened
Which site are you referring to? If it's https://s6as23group1.atlassian.net then Bohdan T. is the site admin of that Cloud site. This user shares the same domain as the email address of your account that posted here to Community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.