I am not the creator of the project in jira, but I am a participant in this project. Today, one of the participants deleted the project, he put it in his trash. Now, how do we restore the project?
link to project: https://univerocc.atlassian.net/jira/projects
pls help
Hi @Rustem Nygmet
A Product/Jira Admin can recover it. They need to...
Ste
how do I contact the Administrator? Are there any contacts?
We wouldn't be able to confirm who your internal Admins are.
I'd try contacting your IT Support Team or similar?
this is the link of our project: https://univerocc.atlassian.net/jira/projects
and the project owner: https://univerocc.atlassian.net/jira/people/626a53b1494f170070571320
is he can contact with Administrator?
Hi @Rustem Nygmet ,
It's a pitty that situations like that happen... human error is one of the most common reasons for data loss. Hope, you could find your Administrator and managed to resolve your case positively.
Hovewer, to avoid situations like that you can try to back up your Jira data. It can be backup script, Jira Backup Manager or a third-party backup app. Here you can learn more about the possible options: Jira Backup Tools.
Hope, this answer will be of use,
Thanks,
Daria
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.