I can't open the project, all rights have been granted to me. But the project itself is not displayed. and he writes that "The project does not exist or you do not have rights to view it."
How to solve this problem?
Hi @Rustem Nygmet
This likely means you don't have permission to access the Project - something hasn't been granted correctly.
Are you a Product Admin trying to give yourself access?
Ste
Yes, I was granted all the rights. Yesterday, the project was visible and opened, and I could interact with it. I am not the owner of the project, but I am a participant in this project.
here is the link: https://univerocc.atlassian.net/
I assume the Project still exists - it hasn't been deleted?
If it is still active, something has changed or it'd still be visible - can you ask the Project Admin to check?
I don't know exactly. But today one of the participants deleted the project, he put the project in his trash. Did she delete the entire project from everyone or just from him? If the project was deleted, how can it be restored?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.