hello.
I would like to contact many of you as there seems to be a problem with the Jira service (component creation).
First of all, I am a Jira administrator, and when I go to the component page, there is no create button.
Is this a bug?
Same issue for me, was fine yesterday and first thing morning and has suddenly disappeared
Hi @김지욱
I'd check...
...even though you're a Jira Admin.
Let us know if these two things are in place. If not, I'd action them and see if the Components create button appears.
Ste
@Ste Wright
Just about a month ago? Components were created by everyone with permission. Of course, I also had the authority to create it.However, I am not sure exactly when, but the button to create components has disappeared.
I only have one JIRA admin account, and that admin account is only used by me.And there have been no recent changes to permissions.
I'd still try one/both of the above as a first step.
Have you tried adding yourself to the Project Admin level in the Project, see if this rectifies the issue?
@Ste Wright I added myself to the project manager as you instructed.Same as the previous symptom, there is no component creation button.
to be clear, projects that don't have any components, I can create 1 then there is no way to create anymore. Projects that already have components, I can edit and remove but there is no button to create more
Video of what is happening for me - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yd7mvYRENacmF9m4u4gmwJNv2ud3xIcO/view?usp=sharing
The same thing happens to me, were you able to solve it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.