I have 2 separate projects with their own board. When I complete a sprint on one of them, it completes it on the other. Changing the 'sprint name' also changes it on the other. Why is this happening and how can I correct it?
Hi @Adam Rivera , can you check the board filters for both sprints? If you want the two projects/scrum boards to be fully independent be sure the underlying filters do not overlap.
Let me share a recent similar post with you. Trudy does a nice job of explaining tge potential cause.
if this is not the cause of your issue, please let me know, and will dive in further.
Hi @Adam Rivera
Sprints are not locked to one specific Board or Project - if you have issues from 2 Projects in 1 Sprint, then it will...
---
If there should be 2 separate Sprints, I'd recommend...
Ste
Thanks guys! Trudy's post helped a ton. That was weird since they're two separate projects with two completely different project and sprint names. All good now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.