We are currently using Data Center version of Confluence and we are migrating to the cloud by mid next year.I am researching market place for 'User Switcher for Confluence' and I don't see one. Is there one? Is something native available and I am not seeing it? Please help
Hi @Jasna Stefanovic
As in, login as another user?
If yes, check out this help page: https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/log-in-as-another-user/
Ste
@Ste Wright I am the Org Admin and so are all of us who are testing the Cloud version of Confluence.
@Ste Wright Thanks Stephen for the link to 'login as another user'. Yes that would be it! Only thing is that we have a free version of cloud confluence and it looks as though in our case only the original admin who span off the space has all the functionality in user management to be able to switch users.
Perhaps I am wrong. Please do respond.
You'll need to be an Admin - likely an Organization Admin - to do this. It might also be possible for Site Admins and User Admins.
You could ask the original Admin to set you up as an Admin also?
This is a public community - so best to not post images with your email addresses visible - I've removed the image.
As all users are Admins, you likely can't login as them - but if you had a user who was not an Admin, you should be able to use this feature.
Being a Free instance should not change this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.