I'm trying to create pipeline to only deploy changed files. My yml file below passes the validator test, but when I run it I get this error:
Configuration error
There is an error in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml at [pipelines > branches > master > 0 > step > script > 2]. Missing or empty command string. Each item in this list should either be a single command string or a map defining a pipe invocation.
Also, I'm not sure if the includePaths of "/**" is valid to deploy changed files anywhere in the code, which is what I want.
Here is my yml:
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
name: 'Deploy with SFTP to staging'
deployment: 'Staging'
condition:
changesets:
includePaths:
# any changes in frontend directory
- "/**"
script:
- echo "This step will use atlassian/sftp-deploy pipe"
- pipe: atlassian/sftp-deploy:0.5.11
- variables:
USER: $SFTP_USERNAME
SERVER: 'xx.xx.xx.xx'
REMOTE_PATH: '/home/user'
#LOCAL_PATH: '<string>' #Optional
SSH_KEY: $SSH_KEY