Currently, we have our projects set up with multiple boards. My goal is to have one board that only shows issues with the tag "mothership" in the label. As well, I would like to pre-populate that label field with "mothership" if I'm creating an issue while in the backlog of that board. Currently we have a project that's set up to do this but I cannot replicate it for the new board of the new project.
What I've narrowed down to is this:
- For the old board, it has a query of "project in (PE) AND labels = mothership ORDER BY Rank ASC" When I use this query in ANY board, when I click the "create issue" button in the backlog it pops up the issue creator screen AND it populates the "labels" field with the tag "mothership"
- For my new board, I change the query to "project in (PD) AND labels = mothership ORDER BY Rank ASC".
- When I click the "create issue" button, it tries to create the story in the table (where I can only type in the title) instead of popping up the screen. The story is NOT created with the "mothership" label.
- There are no automation rules for the "PE" project that I found that could be triggering this
Can someone please give some guidance on where this behaviour could be coming from and why it only works for the PE project?