Hi, I'm using jira Automate to create a story - General tasks
When a sprint starts for my team
I'm hoping to expand that functionality and create a sub task per team member for meetings and admin
I.E
Story is - General Tasks
Sub task is - 'Dane - Meetings and admin'
Second sub task is - 'Tim - meetings and admin
I can create the story without issue
But how do I add the subtasks underneath it?
If I try adding a "subtask" I get "Error the rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger."
If I add it as a task underneath the story that will create the task without issue but it does not add the parent link to the task it's creating
I saw some advice online about splitting this into two separate bits of automation but I'm not entirely sure how to link the issue to the task
Note my team is 6 people, I don't need to be able to dynamically name and assign the tasks but having that context might be useful so any approach is fine by me