Hello,
I have a list of issues that I exported as an Excel CSV from a Jira instance and want to import it in another Jira instance. The problem that in mapping the status field doesn't appear as shown in the photo below. What is the reason and how to solve it?
Did you hit enter before selecting the field. It seems the application thinks that you want to sync the "stat" field to Status entry.
Please type and select the field from the dropdown to avoid this.
Hi @Osama Al-Areky ,
You must be trying to import the issues from the filter issues view, Please try to Navigate to "External System Import" in Import & Export Menu and select the CSV option to proceed further in the Jira Import Wizard. For more information you can go through this documentation https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/
Regards,Mayuresh
No i haven't. I was searching and didn't find status.
That's weird, can you confirm how you are importing the issue?
As mentioned by @Mayuresh Kamble , if you are an administrator of the instance then please use the external system import functional.
If you are not the administrator then I will recommend reaching out to you Administrator for support with this.
Share the file with them and they can import it for you.
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.