We have Jira Mobile for Android version 131.1.2, the latest we could find, and it was released on 12 November 2023.
One of my users in the user community phoned and asked:
HOW TO CREATE a SUB-TASK for aTASK on the Android mobile app?
I looked and searched but could not find any way to create a Sub-task.
Here is the specific conditions:
- A task/story (any issue type on level 0) already exists;
- it has no sub-tasks (issue type on level -1 ) yet, and a new sub-task must be added/created for it.
Once the first sub-task is created in a browser, the SUB-TASK section appears, after the Parent and before Linked Issues, if there are linked issues. There is a Create sub-tasks option, but when no sub-tasks exist, I cannot find any way to create the first one.
Am I blind and don't see it, or has anyone else experienced the same issue?