Unfortunately, PDF exports no longer work. It stands "There was on error in the export. Please check your log files ".Can anyone help me? My colleagues have the same problem.Thanks!Kerstin
Hi @Kerstin Müllner ,
I checked page and space export to PDF in my instance (Atlassian Cloud) and it worked. Are you sure you are using Atlassian cloud confluence (your url will be xxxx.atlassian.net if its cloud)
Does your pages have any macro from the marketplace (not Atlassian inbuilt) ? If yes, disable them and try exporting. Your confluence admin can assist you here.
Hello @Rilwan Ahmed
Very interesting. Yes I am sure that we have cloud version. I have now disabled all macros and also tried it in a "private window" in Firefox. I have also tried various other browsers (Chrome, Edge), unfortunately without success.
Is it all pages or just a specific page?
I just tested it. Apparently it's only this side. I just created a new page and copied the content (table, text and Link to Jira Tasks), but I can't export the new page to PDF either.
But I have already exported the page with the same content.
Please share the screenshots of each steps you do to export to pdf.
I'd start deleting elements of the copied page one by one till you find what is causing the pdf export problem.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
yes sure:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.