When creating a meeting in a confluence calendar how can I select a timezone for the meeting if it is not in may timezone?
Hi @tony.nathan
Team Calendar inherits the user's timezone, so when you create an event in your calendar, it will be shown as per user account's timezone preference. It might be worth checking if your colleagues have the appropriate timezone setting in case they set it as the default global timezone.
Thx LInh
However, I was asking something else. I want to be able to select the time zone when creating the meeting/event. EG I want a recurring event based on Lisbon's timezone, and it appears with the correct time pin on everybody else calendar with their local time. (Same as Outlook does).
You can update the Calendar timezone preference (not by events):
The event on this calendar will be based on Lisbon timezone, and it will be displayed to other use in their corresponding timezone preference
I hope this clarifies it!
Unfortunately no. Confluence really needs to support timezone at the event level for a tool that is used across the world.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.