I have a custom drop-down field titled "Post-Deploy QA" with the options of "Yes" and "No". I want to set up an automation rule where:
When "Post-Deploy QA" is set to Yes and the Resolution of the ticket is set to "Done", create a new ticket with the custom issue type "Smoke-Test" that copies the original's ticket summary, description, and user field values.
Here are the components that I've used for the rule:
- When Value Changes For "Post Deploy QA"
- Then" Create a new " Smoke Test" in Same Project
- Resolution equals Done
My issue is the "When" component. Instead of being "when value changes," I would like it to be "When value changes to yes." I'm unsure if Jira has that option available. Does anyone know?
Also, I'm receiving errors when the rule is executed. I checked the Audit log, which states, "Error while parsing additional fields. Not valid JSON." What could be the issue?
