Why is the Progress field not showing when I have added it to the issue layout for a Scrum Project? How can I make it show?
Or how can I make a percentage progress?
Issue Layout:
Issue view
Hi @Christian.Korte ,
the progress bar shows the progress of the issue's child issues:
To make the Progress field show, you need to go to the Deployment settings and set a percentage progress.
To do this, follow these steps:
Go to Project settings > Deployment.Under Issue view, click Configure.In the Visible fields section, select the Progress field.Click Save.To make a percentage progress:
Go to the issue view.Click the Progress field.Enter a percentage value between 0 and 100.Click Enter.
Thanks David, I was assuming it was something like this. Is there any way I can see what a field does in the Layout view? Or how is a user supposed to know what a field does?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.