Hi Atlassian Jira Community Developers,
I am working on a ServiceNow Jira integration and I am using the Jira spoke to achieve the integration. The integration is working is working as expected, I am able to create a Jira issue from a ServiceNow incident. When the issue is created, Jira returns an issue id to ServiceNow which I am using to update the correlation id field in ServiceNow. The issue id that gets returned is a number like this one - 477825.
The problem I am running into though is I can't take this number and go to Jira and be able to tell which Jira issue this number belongs to. So basically, this number becomes useless to me because I am unable to use it in Jira and be able to say this is the issue that I created. Would you please advise if there is a way to search for a Jira issue using the issue id and be able to see the issue that has that issue id?
Thanks,
Johannes