Hi,I am using insert JIRA Issue/Filter (Total Count Issue) as input for Page Properties Macro.On the Page property Report, would it be possible to filter non zero values?
Hi @Fadrigon, Emmanuel ,
We can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. It is compatible with dynamic Confluence macros as well.
We'll be happy to organize a live demo for you - please book an suitable time slot here. We'll be able to discuss your case and give some hints.
Hi, I am looking for a possible work around for now as I am doing just a simple table and will not be able to maximize the functionality of Table Filter and Charts for Confluence, since it need additional subscription will not be option for now.-Emman
Unfortunately, the filtration out of the box is not possible as for now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.