I have created an issue type but I need it to be at a "sub-task" level. I can't seem to change the hierarchy of the issue type. I am working on a team managed project.
Hi @Tamara Viljoen and welcome to the Community!
If you want a sub-task level issue type, you need to specify that when you create the issue type:
The level is defined at that point and cannot be changed afterwards in the issue hierarchy. If you created your issue type as a standard issue type initially, you will have to re-create it at the proper level.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Tamara Viljoen
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You cannot convert an Issue Type to another level in the hierarchy in Team Managed projects.
Additionally it is not possible to have multiple issue types at the Subtask level in a Team Managed project. There is a change request for that which you can vote/comment on here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20901
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.