Hi folks,
We have a technical writer joining us soon to create a full product user manual.
I want this manual to be visible to our customers only. I could do this in two ways (I think)
- by creating a unique access code (aka - password) for each customer (we've only 2-3 new customers a month so perfectly doable)
- by embedding it into our web-app so they can see it once logged in (it's a bit of a cheat but it's mostly hidden).
Some questions / answers I cannot work out.
- Is Confluence the right tool for this? Our customers are finance people and not techies.
- Is there an easy way to manage my authentication process as outlined above?
Another proposal was Document360 but I like the Atlassian Suite so I can automate some elements of the documentation. That said, it's not a MUST.
Insights welcome.