Hello!
I use Jira service management. I receive tickets from multiple users, before raising a request, user must make an authorisation on Attlassian system. As such, any user after email authorisation on Attlassian system can create a request on our portal.
Unfortunately, there are some users who willingly spam with the requests/duplicates or just write insulting requests.
I want to block such users by their email address to a blacklist so they are are not able to raise a request any more on our portal.
And I can not understand which Jira setting is responsible for blocking such users. I tried to add some email addresses to a blocklist (Project settings -> Email requests -> manage blocklist) (I have admin rights in the project, but the only creator can edit this blocklist) but adding specific email address does not work. The users still can raise request even being a blocklist.
Also I tried to delete the users in "People" settings. But I can not always find the necessary email address at this setting and it does not work too.
So which Jira setting is responsible for blocking unwilling users. Or is there some external solution from Jira marketplace?
Thanks in advance!