Hi,
I need to replace a picture in a confluence page.
The "new" picture I need to use was at some point already uploaded to this page and therefore is present and versioned in the attachments page.
So I'd like to add again this "versioned picture" into my confluence page, from its attachments page without having to import it again and create a new attachement with a new name which would break the file versioning.
Couple of years ago when I used Confluence server, I could select attached picture by adding "!" and selecting the picture.
Checking in Display files and images | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support tells me that
If you delete an image from a page, you will need to upload it again to add it back. You cannot add an image from the Attachments view in the new editor.
=> Is there a way to maintain my attachements versioning or do I really have to upload image again (which would create a new version) ?
see

Kind Regards
Raphael