Hello,
I hope you are doing well!
I would like to ask you a question regarding the Jenkis.
Let me make a brief introduction on our case:
- Our jira is in Cloud
- Our jenkins is in AWS and is not discoverable to the inthernet.
I installed in Jira the plugin (free version) that connect the jenkins with jira + we configurated the Jira Plugin on Jenkins site.
Now when we commit something on a pipeline we see the build id in Jira + URL.
We want to be able to trigger a job pipeline from Jira. But our Jenkins is only for the domain.
Please advise how to do it.
And the process - to have a field with some jira automation to send a post webhook.
Or with scriptrunner in the post functions for example.
Or to have a specific issue that will be connected with the pipeline, and when we change the status then the pipeline will be triggered.
Thank you
Best regards,
David.