Hi everyone, Could you tell me, how can I switch off this automate reminder?
It's so annoying for my colleagues
Hi @Tata Tatkhashvili
You see the green toggle button on the top right corner of your screenshot, just disable it by moving it to left & your problem is solved.
Thanks!
Hi @Tata Tatkhashvili ,
You can just toggle the button next to return to list which will disable this automation and no more emails will be triggered.
Regards,Mayuresh
Hi, Mayuresh Kamble
This reminder is set automatically. This email was sent even before rule was activated. At first I thought that if I had run this rule and set it not to "notify me", the employees would not receive this reminder, but activating the rule did not help either.
HI, Vishal.no, it's is sending automatically, without this rule. I thought, this rule could switch off reminder, but don't do
There are 2 places where the automation can be created, one in the project & other at the global level. If the automation is not present in the project, I would suggest you to check your global automation which is applicable to multiple projects, turning that off should solve your problem then.
Hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.