project = XYZ AND worklogDate >= startOfYear() and worklogAuthor = CurrentUser()
that no longer provides any results in the jira.
I’ve tried the same query, but for a particular user, I tried:
project = XYZ AND worklogDate >= startOfYear() and worklogAuthor in (5c93ecb5196abe2e884ca3cc) ORDER BY key DESC
That gave me no results, but should have given me results for my team mate
If I use a query like:
project = XYZ and worklogAuthor in (5c93ecb5196abe2e884ca3cc) ORDER BY key DESC
then I get issues with blank worklogs or worklogs that belong to everyone
if I use:
project = ATR AND worklogDate >= startOfYear()
or If i use worklogAuthor = currentUser() and project = XYZ I am getting the data of both with blank worklogs or worklogs that belong to mine
Please help me by providing the solution to get accurate data for project = XYZ AND worklogDate >= startOfYear() and worklogAuthor = CurrentUser()
Please note we are Using TEMPO TIME SHEETS
Regards,
Sudharsan.G