I have made a report, this works fine, but how can I change the columns in the report details? I want to delete the column Report Type .
HI @Evert Morren Atlas Admin
What is the configuration of your report?
What series are you using on the report. It's most likely the JQL related to one of the series provides the Request Type information
I use the serie created.
To edit a custom report:
From your project’s sidebar on the left, select Reports.
Under CUSTOM reports, select the report you want to customize.
Click ••• Edit report.
Select the required series from the Series drop-down menu.
To filter by edit the Jira Query Language (JQL), click Advanced and enter the required information.
Click delete the column.
Thanks
HI @Evert Morren / @Evert Morren Atlas Admin
What is the Filter used in the Crate series?
See the example from @Asha Goyal
Remove the type option in this case to remove the request type option.
I have this filter 'Applications = ERP AND reporter in (membersOf(Uganda))' but not the option advanced?
I use this filter 'Applications = ERP AND reporter in (membersOf(Uganda))' but don't have the option advanced?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.