Hey,
I have several automations that are running on a scheduled cadence. I'm trying to create subtasks as part of the same automation. I have a feeling my branching isn't working as expected, but I could use a hand please. What I've done at a high level is:
- Monday AM run automation
- Create Task
- For most recently created Issue:
- Create subtask (with the following fields)
- Summary: {{issue.parent.summary}}: Extra part of title
- Description: Jargon on description with [{{issue.parent.key}}: {{issue.parent.summary}}|{{issue.parent.url}}] -- This part here doesn't populate It just gives me a : with a link that points to all project issues.
- Due date: {{issue.parent.duedate}}
- Assignee: {{issue.parent.assignee}}
- Reporter: {{issue.parent.reporter}} -- This one just kills the automation and makes it fail if I do this vs putting in an actual username.
- Create Subtask X to X+1 -- Basically do this as many times as needed for the specific automation.
The issue I'm having is that when I do this. The fields aren't being populated if the ticket is being made at all. I can't do trigger issue because the trigger is a scheduled time and not an issue.
I've also added in multiple re-fetch steps between making the tasks and subtasks to no avail.
Does anyone have any suggestions I can try? Thanks in advance!