My dashboard does not show the issues assigned to me even though I have some. How do I fix that?
Establish why they're not appearing first. Find an issue that you think should appear, and check
If it matches both of those, then we may need to dig further.
Is there any way I can talk live to you? This behavior changed, it worked at first but no longer works. There have been no changes on my side that I can point to as causing the change
My dashboard pie charts also don't work right. They are using old information and I can't find a way of getting them to use current information. Deleating and recreating did not help
This also happened to me. I think it's about jira updates rather than resolution field. I used to see a lot of useful info in the dashboard and now i only see the issues i worked on.
No, this one was definitely about resolution. It was being set, so the gadgets that work off "resolution is set means the issue needs no more work" were hiding them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.