Hello -
I have for example Initiative A and reference a project. I don't want all of the Epics to be part of Initiative A, just a couple. How do I limit the ones only for Initiative A?
Thanks, Jeff
Hi @Jeff Murray
you would need to use Parent Link field and have it available in Epic screen, then from there you can choose either to link the EPic to an initiative or not.
Hello Antuan -
I added the parent link field to the Epics. However, the Single Project Demo plan is not available. I must have missed a step somewhere.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Jeff
hello @Jeff Murray
please correct me if i got it wrong, do you mean by " Single Project Demo plan" an advanced roadmap view which shows you only one initiative and relevant linked epics?
if no, i would kindly ask you to explain a bit further and maybe provide a screenshot of what you are referring to and where you are expecting to see this plan in Jira.
Hi Antuan -
First screen shot shows the Single Project Demo timeline and the Epics in that project.
The second screen shows clicking into the Epic SMP-2 and the parent link field was added. However, there is not the choice for this timeline.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.