Hey all When I want to change boards, this appears, I have no idea where it came from, also when i press it will choose what I pressed on =/
Any one have idea how do i make it go away ?
Thanks !
Hi @Eran Roiter
i think the list you are seeing is the clipboard history from your computer, so my assumption would be is when you are clicking on the boards dropdown there is a search text box at the top and somehow "windows + v" are being pressed so the clipboard is showing.
Thanks for you reply Do you have an idea on how to cancel it ? i cant find the place where i might did this .Thanks !
Go to Start > Settings > System > Clipboard. Uncheck the box under Clipboard History. Click on Clear under Clear clipboard data.
Thanks, but it didn't work =/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.