I'm not able to see the statuses of the tickets in which it is currently in irrespective of the column they are. It used to be easy in the company-managed project. But this is not visible in the Team Managed Project. Kindly let me know how to customize the cards in the Active Sprint to see the current status of the tickets.
hiĀ @[deleted], I may be misunderstanding your question but I am able to see the issue status in my TMP backlog.
Thank you @Jack BrickeySimilarly, can we see the status of the tickets in the "Board" of the Active sprint in Team managed project?
in TMP projects, the columns of the sprint, or can band board equate to the statuses. So yes, you will see the statuses on the boardĀ
Wow! Can you please help me with the steps on how to do it please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.