I'm trying to find where I can list all pages that I have ownership of. I can find how to list all pages I have created, but this is not the same.
BONUS: being able to list pages owned by another team member.
Hi @Ossian Borén
What exactly do you mean when you say "ownership"? To my knowledge Confluence cloud does not have an "owner" concept.
The owner is the "byline", the point of contact for the page. I'm not sure what version of confluence we use, maybe not cloud.
Here is how the ownership feature works New! Assign and transfer page ownership!
Hello @Ossian Borén
There doesn't appear to be a simple method to get a list of pages by owner.
You could use the Confluence REST API to extract information about pages, including the owner, then parse the results to organize them by owner.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-page/#api-spaces-id-pages-get
Yeah... I have no idea how to use that
It seems like a something that should've been there when they implemented the feature. Is there a way to suggest this as a feature request?
Hi
I should have specified I mean spaces dont have ownership. I understand what you are asking now.
While it would be extra work would you consider using the Confluence Properties Report?
Its a macro that lets you add metadata in a page and then you can query the metadata.
These links can help if you are interested.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/cql-fields/
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-properties-report-macro-186089616.html
I didn't find anything specific to ownership on those reference pages unfortunately. There is no field in the page properties report to select to filter by page ownership.
I think I'll just not use the page ownership feature and keep a list of point of contacts by hand or something. It's as if the feature is half baked and doesn't exist anywhere else but on each page (compared to "creator" and "contributor").
Hi @Ossian Borén ,
While it does not exactly what you are asking for, we have a free addon in the marketplace which lists outdated pages and the page owner: Keep it up to date!
We might add support to listing all pages you own in a future update.
I was able to get this information using api, and power bi. It wasn't easy or fun, but the data is there. Which makes me more upset that it's not viewable natively.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.