Hi there,
I'm trying to build this kind of hierarchy in my confluence space for our projects by using Page Properties and Page Properties Report:

Here are my needs:
- All the project information is garthered in the Master Page thanks to the Page Properties Report
- Only Project Pages should be editable (that's why there are only Page Properties there)
- The Project Sub-Pages should only have the info from their parent page (Project Page) and not from other Project Pages
- The Project Page and the Project Sub-Pages will become a template used by many users. So I don't want a system where users have to tweak some elements to get the good spreading info.
Here is my progress:
- Page Properties Reports for Master Page works fine
- Project Page have all the Page Properties needed
However, I'm struggling with the Project Sub-Pages:
- I'm not able to get info only from the parent page (Project Page)
- I've tried many filters in the Pages Properties Report paramaters but it wasn't working
Maybe I'm not using the right tools to meet my needs. I've spent many hours on this without a good solution. If you have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Aurélien