Hello,
Are there any whispers about the release of Confluence Databases?
Thank you.
Hi @Pablo Jorge Lebed and welcome!
The public beta is currently scheduled for Q1 2024, according to Atlassian's roadmap. You can register yourself for the waitlist in order to be included in the beta program as soon as it's available.
Hope this helps!
released today and i can use it
It does, thank you!
Great news, thank you!
Out of curiosity - I also enabled it today (and super excited). do you have the image option there? I don't see it but based on the documentation it supposed to be part of the available fields.
Nope. I have the field types: Text, Number, Date, Tag, User and Link.
Do you know when they will add the images options?
I'm not sure.
I don't know when it actually showed up, but the image option is working today. Now I would like to know how to make the smart link to a value work . . .
I'd love to give a kudos to the Confluence Databases. It's certainly not appropriate for a 100 table app platform, but it is a database and it has been distilled down quite nicely to fit into the Confluence world. As someone who loves databases and has SQL code as a secret super power, it's such an amazing step forward from Confluence Tables when you need the extra power! I will be teaching a database session to my team now that it's here and here to stay! Love to the product and dev teams!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.