I keep facing the light theme switching on Jira even I choose the dark theme! How can I preserve the dark theme on jira?
Hi @Anas Eid
It's a setting in Personal Settings, which you can get to via your profile icon (top-right) > Personal Settings.
Look for the Theme section.
Ste
I know 😅 and I keep set it from there but it keeps reverting back to light theme 🤕
Is this persistent across browsers? Worth checking as a first step.
Otherwise, I'd consider contacting Atlassian Support for more assistance - just to ensure it's not an issue in the system
The issue is with chromium based browsers only...
Hi Anas, Hi all,
I'm an Atlassian engineer and I worked extensively on this bug.
I've been able to pinpoint it to a browser extension called "Night Eye." To resolve the issue, I suggest uninstalling this extension from your browser. (you must uninstall it completely, then re-set the wanted light or dark mode)
If you don't have the "Night Eye" extension installed and are still facing the problem, please feel free to report a "dark mode" issue (from the user settings) and be sure to enable "Atlassian can contact me". I'll be glad to assist further.
I've been trying to contact the "Night Eye" support but with no success so far.
Have a great day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.