Hello,
With Automation we want linked and create new issue to each other project in Jira service Management.
We want to create New JSM ticket and set Request type.
Also, I know automation has the rule “Create issue with a request type” , this specific rule I can’t use because here are not “Reporter” and “Assigner” fields.
For that I think use the rule “Create issue” and I want to write little logic in More options >>> Additional fields
I tried several options, unfortunately they don’t work.
Project from= Trade Operations
Project to = TSTPRO
Request type= “კონტრ-გარანტია”, (in Georgian) id="1433 "
- { "fields": { "customfield_10010":”TSTPRO/კონტრ-გარანტია" }}
2.{"fields": {"customfield_10010":{{issue.customfield_10010}} }}
3.{ "fields": { "customfield_10010":”TSTPRO/ id="1433 " }}
Please, text me how can I set Request type for linked issues.
I have a question: the project where I want to create and linked an issue, we have to same Request type name?

Best regards
Nino