Hello,
I found this article: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/verify-your-identity/ that describes how the identity verification works from user perspective. However, it is not described how admin can enable it.
Has someone a guideline ?
@Maksim Beliaev This is always on and users should receive the verification email. If they are not then it could be that their email domain is potentially blocked.
I am not sure. I would expect that every time when I login (eg open private browser window), then I should receive this email.
or did I understand identity verification wrong ?
@Maksim Beliaev It should be turned on by default but you can check here https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/understand-authentication-policies/
Are you authenticating via the Atlassian account or another SSO provider?
@Brant Schroederdoes "Two-step verification" mean identity verification via email?
we use our company SSO. However, we investigate options to invite external users to Jira, but we need to ensure that their identity checked on each log in (meaning they are the owners of the email)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.