I used to be able to add checklists to tickets in Jira but this seems to have disappeared. Is this still possible and if so, how? Thanks!
Hi @Colette White
Do you mean a checkbox custom field? Or a checklist directly on the issue view?
If it's the latter, that's not a native feature within Jira - and was likely implemented using an App such as...
^ I'd recommend speaking to your Admins (or other Admins if you are one), and seeing if an App like this has been deactivated or uninstalled.
Some of these Apps also have an "opt-in" model, where it needs to be turned on for each Project. Your Admins might just need to toggle it on for you
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
Yes I do mean directly within the issue view. Perhaps we were using an app that was removed. Thank you! I'll take a look at these
Hey, @Colette White
As @Ste Wright mentioned, you were probably using an app like Smart Checklist. Feel free to reach out if you are still looking for a solution
Thanks @Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_ !
If you were using the Issue Checklist for Jira app, there is an option to move the Checklist to the right "details" bar. Often because of this, users can't find the checklist. Please see the screenshots
Let us know if that's it.
Cheers,
Gracjan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.