Hello everybody.
I'm having an issue. This is also a question.
I created different queues.
Every queue has a JQL filter.
So we need to move or transfer an issue from one queue to another.
With the "Move" functionality we can't. There is an error that says that you can not move an issue from the same project to the same project.
So I decided to create a new custom field with a single select option. I named it "Transfer." I added select options such as System, Network, Program, etc.
So if I choose the "Network" option from the example, the issue will show up in network queues. This is okay.
But the problem is that that issue still shows and exists in System queues too. I edit the queue's jql if transfer != network but this issue still exists in System queues too.
So if I can fix this, how? Would you help me?
Or better if you have a different suggestion please tell me.
I know I can move or transfer issues between queues via the change request type, but this one is not good.
We need a much better option.
I will be happy if anyone has an option about this.

