What's the best practice to give one of our managers a view of all her team members and tickets raised by them? Let's say that some agents are OOO and she would like to track their tickets and move things alone on their behalf. Thanks.
Hello @Juan Marchueta
Hi @Asha Goyal thanks for your response.
About:
2. I created a custom view but I'm not able to see the dashboard filtered as filtered the step 1, The dashboard still shows up as if it was not filtered.
4. About sharing. Do I need to "Add" the manager as a viewer or editor. Or do I just share the link/url?
Thanks.
Nevermind @Asha Goyal I was able to find it myself. Thanks!!
To create a view for a manager to track team-raised tickets in Jira, use a custom filter that lists tickets by the team's reporters. Save and share the filter, then create a dashboard with gadgets like "Issue Statistics" for visual summaries. Additionally, set up automated reports for regular updates, and ensure the manager has proper permissions to view tickets and dashboards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.