I am new to slack and I added the atlassian chat in Slack and test to raise a request, but the assits responded with Oops, we weren't able to create your request. How should I check what is the problem?
Hi @Yujie Xie
Do you have a license for Jira and do you have the correct permissions on the project you want to create an issue in?
Is the Slack integration enabled and configured on the project you that you want to use with the slack channel?
Guide to setup the integration
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- Thank you very much for your answer!
I don't have admin permission to jira. I only have access permission to jira, but I have admin permission to the project and can manually create issues in it.
At the same time, the corresponding channel is also connected normally in Slack integration.
Are there any other global configurations that need to be set by jira administrator?
Do you have the Link issues permissions on the project?
Thanks again. I removed assist in channel and reconnect to solve the problem. This problem may be because a certain step was not completed the last time it was added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.