With the upgrade to JIRA Agile 6.3, my boards are now showing multiple ACTIVE sprints. Wasn't the model that a Sprint belonged to a single board?
Since board filters usually grab issues by project (or a subset), I have many boards that are now unintentially showing multiple Sprints (sprints for different teams). Issues in my backlog are in different sprints on different boards.
If a board can have only one Active Sprint (greenhopper labs: parallel sprints turned off), then how do I change/fix the board's display to SHOW only one Active Sprint? I understand that other issues might be on other team's boards, but that's confusing to the viewer of the board (my Scrum teams).
Further, the REST API (sprintquery) now returns more than one ACTIVE sprint for a board - again, I thought that was not allowed. How can I programatically get the active sprint for a board?
Am I missing something?
I want to have a visual queue about the direct BOARD<->SPRINT connection. How can I do this?
Sometimes, it'd be good to see if issues in my backlog are being handled by other sprints (e.g., multiple scrum teams working out of a common backlog), but I want some visual queue (and codification in the REST API) to know of the board<->sprint relationship. Perhaps a board-specific configuration (view concurrent sprints) or something like that.