Hi;
when i migrate the confluence server to confluence cloud
the url are changed look example.
my local url:
https://confluence.local/display/SPACE1/mypage
My cloud url
https://jira-moncloud.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPACE1/pages/2700037/mypage
me i like take the same url i change juste the
https://confluence.local
by
https://jira-moncloud.atlassian.net/wiki
regards
Hi @Taoufik Karboubi
This is standard for Cloud URLs - however, custom domains is a WIP for Atlassian, see CLOUD-6999 and the public roadmap
Ste
Hi Stephen
I have users who use links to local confluence server, now I find that endpoint url has been changed in the cloud.
These urls (local and Cloud) use the same pages but the links are deferent.
My local URl:
My cloud url:
display/SPACE1/mypage != spaces/SPACE1/pages/2700037/mypage
Me i like this:
https://jira-moncloud.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPACE1/mypage
Regards;
Taoufik
So someone has put a redirect on your Server instance to Cloud?
That would have been done by someone internal to your business. I'd ask your IT Support team (or similar) if you need this changed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.