Hello all!
I work as a product manager in a full-stack team. I have noticed that tasks (frontend, backend or design) have been going back and forth in the review column.
The team member works on it (in progress) -> sends it for review (in review) -> when someone reviews they usually ask for changes -> back in progress -> back in review -> the reviewer asks for more changes -> back in progress -> back in review -> approved. (here continues with testing etc)
If the task is especially complex or the engineer especially junior I can totally see how a double review is needed, but my hunch is that this happens too often.
Is there a filter in Jira that would allow me to find all the tasks that have gone through this double review process?
And a more open question: is it a metric that you use/ would use to measure productivity or thoroughness?