I am trying to create issue (bug) in JIRA cloud using RST API with bearer token. I am using the regular VBScript and MSXML2.XMLHTTP
I have a simple summary. However my description of the bug is like below:
1: Links must be distinguishable without relying on color
Description: Ensure links are distinguished from surrounding text in a way that does not rely on color
Help: Links must be distinguishable without relying on color
Help URL: https://dequeuniversity.com/rules/axe/4.6/link-in-text-block?application=axeAPI
Impact: serious
Tags: cat.color, wcag2a, wcag141
Element(s):
Html:
<a href="https://www.itsmywebsite.com/US/en-US/cookie-settings" target="_blank">Cookie Preference Centre</a>
Selector:
p:nth-child(25) > a[target="_blank"]
To solve:
Fix at least one of the following issues:
SERIOUS: The link has insufficient color contrast of 2.88:1 with the surrounding text. (Minimum contrast is 3:1, link text: #1343de, surrounding text: #000000)
SERIOUS: The link has no styling (such as underline) to distinguish it from the surrounding text
Html:
<a href="https://www.itsmywebsite.com/US/en-US/cookie-settings" target="_blank">Cookie Preference Centre</a>
Selector:
p:nth-child(37) > a[target="_blank"]
To solve:
Fix at least one of the following issues:
SERIOUS: The link has insufficient color contrast of 2.88:1 with the surrounding text. (Minimum contrast is 3:1, link text: #1343de, surrounding text: #000000)
SERIOUS: The link has no styling (such as underline) to distinguish it from the surrounding text
Html:
<a href="https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout" target="_blank">here</a>
Selector:
p:nth-child(38) > a[target="_blank"]
To solve:
Fix at least one of the following issues:
SERIOUS: The link has insufficient color contrast of 2.88:1 with the surrounding text. (Minimum contrast is 3:1, link text: #1343de, surrounding text: #000000)
SERIOUS: The link has no styling (such as underline) to distinguish it from the surrounding text
Html:
<a href="https://www.itsmywebsite.com/cookie-settings" target="_blank">Cookie Preference Centre</a>
Selector:
p:nth-child(42) > a[target="_blank"]
To solve:
Fix at least one of the following issues:
SERIOUS: The link has insufficient color contrast of 2.88:1 with the surrounding text. (Minimum contrast is 3:1, link text: #1343de, surrounding text: #000000)
SERIOUS: The link has no styling (such as underline) to distinguish it from the surrounding text
Html:
<a href="http://youronlinechoices.eu/" target="_blank">http://youronlinechoices.eu/</a>
Selector:
a[href$="youronlinechoices.eu/"]
To solve:
Fix at least one of the following issues:
SERIOUS: The link has insufficient color contrast of 2.88:1 with the surrounding text. (Minimum contrast is 3:1, link text: #1343de, surrounding text: #000000)
SERIOUS: The link has no styling (such as underline) to distinguish it from the surrounding text
When this is posted, I am getting 400 with the following error
{"errorMessages":["There was an error parsing JSON. Check that your request body is valid."]}
I suspect the paragraphs and the special characters are not liked by the API.
Has anyone encountered this issue before? I would appreciate some pointers to get the description field text to be accepted by the API.
I am using REST API v2.
Appreciate any help with this.