Hi -
I created a BRAG colour field - RAID Level (custom field that has the colour coding added based on the hack mentioned in this Atlassian thread, see my screenshot below).... I added an automation to this field based on the various value ranges in another numeric custom field RAID Severity.

For example:

In the same way I have created other 3 automation rules to set the colour based on the value ranges of the RAID Severity (set Amber 12 to 16; set Yellow for values 9 to 12)
(P.S. - RAID Severity is auto-calculated through a Jira Automation)

I am facing some issues around this.
1. The RAID Level does not auto-set if the RAID Severity (auto-calculation is on)
2. I turned off the RAID Severity, and found that the RAID Level value is set when I manually put in a value in RAID Severity. Also, if I change the value from 3 to 6 the RAID Level colour does not change from Blue to Yellow. The initial colour is retained no matter the value I put in.
This brings in a lot of questions to mind such as does Jira support automation on automation. Is there a way to check for multiple OR conditions (not AND) at once that is have one rule for colour coding instead of 4 different rules and is there way to tell JIRA which rules runs when.
PLEASE HELP!!!